Mail: wineskinsnew@gmail.com



Daily Life of Worship: Lord, will you make me more wise?

Friday, March 2, 2007

Lord, will you make me more wise?

by Wineskins Magazine
Note: We're making the type larger to help readability.

Psalm
Teach me to do your will, for you are my God.
Let your good spirit lead me on a level path.
Psalm 143:10

Meditation
Be an example in spirit. Always cherish a meek, gentle, and quiet spirit—a humble, loving, heavenly, and praying spirit. Such a spirit will almost silence the tongue of slander, or cause its poisoned darts to fall harmless at the feet.
Barton W. Stone, Christian Messenger (1843)

Scripture
Does not wisdom call, and does not understanding raise her voice?
On the heights, beside the way, at the crossroads she takes her stand;
beside the gates in front of the town, at the entrance of the portals she cries out:

"To you, O people, I call, and my cry is to all that live.

O simple ones, learn prudence; acquire intelligence, you who lack it.
Proverbs 8:1-5

Prayer
Father, give me the gentleness and humility I need to receive wisdom. Teach me this day to do your will.











FREE NewsLetter Sign Up !

Please enter your Email and Name to join.

Digital Newsletter