Mail: wineskinsnew@gmail.com



Daily Life of Worship: Why We Do What We Do

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Why We Do What We Do

by Keith Brenton
05/04/2008 - A children's song answers that in simple words – "because He first loved me." The first epistle of John's fourth chapter elaborates. And many of David's psalms speak of God's love for us long before He made it complete in Christ – and of the motivation behind our worship:

"I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word." ~ Psalm 138:2

" ... for your love is ever before me, and I walk continually in your truth." ~ Psalm 23:26

"Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies." ~ Psalm 36:5

"I will sing of your love and justice; to you, O LORD, I will sing praise." ~ Psalm 101:1











FREE NewsLetter Sign Up !

Please enter your Email and Name to join.

Digital Newsletter